Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sharing the Wealth

Keeping that Blog Month Party rocking...
Today I found a no-nonsense blog. The author is talking about odd occurrences that have happened to her, especially around this halloween time. And I will add...with the full moon who knows what will happen.
Reading about her odd occurrences reminded me about something that happened to me a few years ago. Those of you who know me personally know that I have a small spinsock on my car. It makes me really happy to know that it is twirling wildly in the wind as I drive.
Anyway, one day I walked out to my car, which was parked in the mall parking lot. Gone! My little spinsock was gone. Someone had taken it. It was there when I left but gone when I returned. I wasn't thrilled but at least I knew that someone else would have the fun that I had enjoyed.

It happened to be around Halloween and by chance (divine intervention!) I came across a little ghost spinsock. Perfection! I put it on my car and life was good again.
A few days later I was sitting at the drive through window at the bank. I caught sight of my car in the bank window.
Yup, you guessed it. The little ghost was gone.
That wasn't the fun part. The best part was the original one had been replaced! Ghost gone, original one reattached.
I asked all of my friends if they had done it. No one had.
Ah, a mystery for the ages.
Moral of the story is that even criminals can show some restraint.
Or maybe that it is really cool connecting with new people.
Here is the link you have been waiting for!
http://acleanhouseisoverrated.wordpress.com/
And really, could I possibly love the name or spirit of the blog name anymore? I think not! Thanks, Kimberly for sharing!

No comments: