Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Just kicking back this afternoon.
Earlier Stuart and I went to see Pelham 123. It was an oddly fast moving flick though there wasn't that much action. We both enjoyed it and it was good to get out of the house for a while.
Afterward, we stopped at Target to pick up some cat food...an act of self preservation as the cats were starting to eye us up. I stopped in the internal Starbucks for my fav...Java Chip Double Blended No Whip. I stood waiting for the yummy frozen delight when I looked up and noticed how pretty the light and art work was. So glad I always have my camera.
I was actually struck how much beauty is around us. Even while just out getting a drink. It is amazing how much art we are surrounded by and I couldn't be happier about that.
I found out this morning that my etsy shop is now featured on www.elaineray.com as a Designer featuring Elaine Ray beads. Cool. I love her stuff. In fact, I will need to make more because the earrings that I had in the shop with her beads sold yesterday!
Working on finishing up a baby hat this afternoon. Feeling pretty unmotivated. But in a good way.
The dogs are curled up with me (read 'on me') and life is feeling good.
Tomorrow is a day of have to do's. Car stuff, eye appointment, business license.
But that is tomorrow. Today is for taking the day slow. Too relaxed to type anymore...ah...

No comments: