Monday, June 29, 2009

I don't understand.


I made a quick trip out. There were these beautiful clouds. They were all white and pink with bits of gray at the bottom. Scattered all over the sky. Really great.
I went into Petsmart for one thing and Krogers for 3 things. I came right back out. This is what happened to the clouds.
They are turning gray in a matter of minutes. Couldn't have been more than 10 minutes total.
So I am really taken with this, wondering what is going on. I walk around the parking lot with my camera. I took photos for a few moments and turned back around to these clouds pictured and this is what they looked like.
Just moments. And I don't understand this. Did the clouds absorb moisture so quickly? I know that it is humid here but my goodness. MINUTES!
If anyone out there knows if this is some atmospheric effect or if it's clouds doing their best sponge imitation, let me know. I need to know!!!!

No comments: