Sunday, June 7, 2009

moo and the full moon

I am pretty excited. I had a great shop update yesterday. Some of the items are listed here. I am also excited that I am getting better at taking photos of my work. They were so bad last year that it was embarrassing. Now they are better and better.
It's a full moon tonight. I have really enjoyed sitting in my recliner (which I have to do tonight after my little fall down the stairs this morning) and watching the beautiful full moon. I wish that I could take a great photo of that but no such luck.
And I have just ordered my new business cards for my shop from the coolest place. It's called www.moo.com. It's so fantastic. Thanks for turning me onto them, Suz! In 2 weeks, I will have some of the coolest cards around. Mini cards and a photo of my work on the front of each. AAAAAHHHHH! I am pretty jazzed.



Also pretty sleepy. Tomorrow is a creating day. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are creating days. Thursdays are for photographing and Friday for listing my new work on etsy.
I am finding my own way to create and coach in the way that works best for me and that is also pretty exciting.

Now if only I could organize my studio (which in the summer I call my sweatshop) in a way that doesn't always end in chaos, I would truly be over the moon!
It's good to have something to look forward to.
Just a note to say thanks to all of you who support me, whether in my coaching practice, my creative endeavors, moral support. All of you in all ways. Thank you!

No comments: