Thursday, July 2, 2009

Seeing red

Happy 4th of July weekend, everyone!
The red I am seeing today is not in our beautiful flag.
I went to the eye doctor again today. Follow up for my contact fitting. Did not go too well.
One of my contacts wasn't feeling good. So I told my doctor about it and he said that we would check it out on my follow up. That was today. There was a defect in one lens that I was having trouble with. They get me some more contacts and let me sit for a few minutes to let my eyes settle.
Yeah, when they were settling, my other eye goes crazy. A few minutes later...Red! My eye was red. First time ever that I go into an eye doctor's office with white eyes and come out with one red eye.
Something wrong with the new contact. Not too sure about this brand at this point but they assure me that it is a really good brand. Hm.
So they give me drops to take with me to help with the slight swelling in my eye. OMG.
The doc asked me if I was comfortable wearing my glasses for another day. Are you kidding?
I am now convinced that Lasik is in my future.

No comments: