Sunday, July 19, 2009

In the Pink!


I can't take credit for this photo. In fact, I would be happy to have just seen this beauty, sans camera. Just had to share.
"The world's only pink Bottlenose dolphin which was discoverd in an inland lake in Louisiana..."
Apparently this is what an albino dolphin looks like. How fantastic? Reports say that this sweetie is bright pink! The article (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4927224/Pink-dolphin-appears-in-US-lake.html) says that conservationists are concerned about the impact that visitors could have. I have to admit...I SO wish that I could see this pink dolphin. I hate when I am who people are afraid of! But this makes me even more committed to my 50th bday celebration of swimming with the dolphins!
Go be whoever you are and shine in your own brilliance!


No comments: