Sunday, July 5, 2009

scenes from a weekend

I was enchanted by this little hotdog cart that traveled in front of me on my way home from the grocery store. I wondered what it saw this weekend and where it had served up some yummy hot dogs.
Flags threw in lines at a nearby mall. Had to stop and take a few shots as they fluttered in a light breeze.
Flowers waiting for their new homes but not waiting to be fabulous.
A field of sunflowers in the middle of town.

My yummy watermelon. Entranced by the juicy pink, glistening in the kitchen light. Just had some of it and all I can say is...mm, mm, good.

I hope that you enjoyed your weekend and more than that, I hope you keep with you the feeling of expansion that long weekends bring. The feeling that you have the time to sleep late and to take your time through your day. That you can wander where your spirit leads you and that you feel happy.

No comments: