Monday, July 6, 2009

Tap, tap

I am doing a thing called EFT. Emotional Freedom Technique. It's based on acupressure and helps you move through blocks. Helps you release stuff that you don't want to keep locked inside you and help move you to where you want to be.
Google it or look on you tube for some videos of how to do it.
What is so cool is how it is able to shift my energy so quickly. And that is a good thing, to quote Martha Stewart.
In just a few minutes I go from a place of feeling that the junk that is mucking up my system is reality to being calm and centered and being in the stream of Universal flow.
Entering that place of Pure Potential is an internal vacation.
I slow down. And in that place, I am most productive.
Hm, it sounds so good, I think I will go tap now.
Try it, you'll like it.

No comments: